- This Portal has been created by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion along with National e-Governance Division, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology and BISAG.
- It provides GIS enabled database of industrial areas including clusters, parks, nodes, zones focal points etc. across the country. It is intended to serve as a Decision Support System for effective planning and industrial investment.
- Information in this Portal has been entered/updated by Central Government, Ministries, Departments and State Governments including their agencies. Please see the list of State / Departmental Nodal Officers here.
- GIS layer regarding agricultural and horticultural raw material availability has also been added. More layers relating to other raw materials such as minerals, coal etc. and demand for industrial infrastructure by prospective entrepreneurs and Scheme related details are also being added.
- Data entry is still in progress and so some fields may be shown as nil as of now. Contact details for each of the Industrial Areas can be seen after clicking 'View Details' for each entry in 'IIS Report' section.
We look forward to your valuable suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The Central and State Government Departments / Organisations are the data owners for the entries made by them respectively. They have been asked to ensure that the data uploaded is correct, complete and updated. Any discrepancies or errors may also be brought to the notice of the person who has entered the data.